All human classes have 125 HP and the SED class has 30 HP.
It is possible to recover HP items with health regeneration effect or reaching a Checkpoint in PvE. Additionaly, human classes can be healed with Medic's Medkits.
After a player's HP is reduced to 0, the player dies. A countdown will then start and they can be revived by having a Medic use a Defibrillator on them if they're a human class or by having an Engineer use a SED Jumper if they're a SED. In PvE, using Resurrection Coins or reaching a checkpoint will revive the player.
Armor Points are the primary protection of a character as they absorb 80% of the damage, with the remaining 20% being dealt to the Health Points; SED's armor points absorb 99% of the damage instead. The AP is unaffected by Melee Attacks and won't reduce any damage taken from them. It is possible to recover AP with Engineer's Armor kits, items with armor regeneration effect or reaching a Checkpoint in PvE. Vests can have from 85 to 195 armor points while SED body modules can have from 300 to 350 armor points.
Types of Protection
|Types of Protection|
|Head Protection||Reduces the damage multiplier to the head||Yes (Accumulative)|
|Body Protection||Reduces the damage multiplier to the body||Yes (Accumulative)|
|Arm Protection||Reduces the damage multiplier to the arms||Yes (Accumulative)|
|Leg Protection||Reduces the damage multiplier to the legs||Yes (Accumulative)|
|Absorption||Reduces bullet damage by a defined amount. If the damage is lower than this value, then the damage will be ignored||No (Greatest)|
|Resistance||Reduces bullet damage by a defined percentage. Applied after Absorption||No (Greatest)|
|Weapon Type Resistance||Reduces weapon type damage by a defined percentage. Applied after Absorption||No (Greatest)|
|Ignore First Bullet||Completely ignores the damage from one shot. This effect will be suppressed in vests if shot by the CDX-MC Kraken, AMP DSR-1, Truvelo CMS 20x42mm, DVL-10 M2 or AMP DSR-1 Custom||No|
|Melee Protection||Reduces melee damage||No|
|Explosion Protection||Reduces damage from all explosives||No|
|Item Effect Type||Effect||Stacks?|
|Health Regeneration||Allows the player to regenerate health points after some time without taking damage||No (Greatest)|
|Health Regeneration Delay||The delay to regenerate health points after taking damage||No (Smallest)|
|Armor Regeneration||Allows the player to regenerate armor points after some time without taking damage||No (Greatest)|
|Armor Regeneration Delay||The delay to regenerate armor points after taking damage||No (Smallest)|
|Blindness Effect Reduction||Reduces the blindness effect of flash grenades||Yes (Multiplicative)|
|Blindness Duration Reduction||Reduces the blindness duration of flash grenades||Yes (Multiplicative)|
|Mine Detection Radius||Grants the ability to detect enemy mines||No (Greatest)|
|Mine Activation Delay||Delays the activation of enemy mines when the player is detected||No (Greatest)|
|Movement Speed Bonus||Increases the movement speed of all stances||Yes (Accumulative)|
|Sprint Speed Bonus||Increases the speed while sprinting||No (Greatest)|
|Sprint Stamina Bonus||Increases the sprint stamina, allowing to sprint for a longer time||No (Greatest)|
|Crouch Speed Bonus||Increases the speed while crouching||Yes (Multiplicative)|
|Slide Distance Bonus||Increases the distance of slides||Yes (Multiplicative)|
Players have the following stances:
The player can be knocked down under certain conditions. The player can only be knocked down if they're capable of going prone, which means staying near a wall will prevent a knock down. A knocked down player cannot move and can only use their secondary weapon, but can get up after recovering enough stamina or by getting help from a teammate. Weapons that can knock down players are:
- Bolt-action Sniper Rifles
- DSA SA58 SPR
- Saiga Spike (within 12 meters only)
- Marlin 1894 Custom (within 12 meters only)
- Crywar Grenade
- Banana Claymore
The SED class cannot be knocked down.
The default speed of the player is 4.5 meters per second.
|Default Movement Speed|
|Stance||Meters per Second|
Sprinting makes the player faster, but consumes stamina.
|Sprint Speed Values|
|Sprint Speed Bonus||Speed||Meters per Second|
Crouching allows the player to be more stealthy. While crouching, PvE Enemies can't detect players moving if they can't see them.
|Crouch Speed Values|
|Crouch Speed Bonus||Speed||Meters per Second|
- While moving backwards, speed is reduced to 70%.
- While strafing, speed is reduced to 70% for human classes and 55% for SEDs.
- While zoomed in, speed is reduced to 60%.
The Hitbox is a specific area where a character can be hit by bullets. There are four Hitpoints within the Hitbox - Head, Body, Arms and Legs - which can change the damage dealt, since weapons may have different damage multipliers for each hitpoint.
The Hitbox size does not change with different skins: